The Gentle Mobile Dolomites Experience is the perfect option for everyone who wants to enjoy, up close, the mountains in the Eggen Valley without relying on motor vehicles. You can make use of all forms of public transportation in South Tyrol and are entitled to unlimited use of 18 aerial lifts at the Rose Garden, Latemar, and Schlern/Sciliar. Hint: If you arrive using a low-emission train or bus, you can participate in a comprehensive hiking program free of charge.
- 7 days accommodation
- 7 days Guest Pass Val d'Ega (public transport)
- 5 days in 7 Mountain Pass (unlimited use of 18 lifts in the heart of the Dolomites to the Rosengarten, Latemar & Schlern)
- free Eggental hiking map Tappeiner & MTB map Eggental
- Bonus for low-emission travel by train & bus: free participation in the hiking programme
- Possibility to participate in the Eggental lottery "Leave your car at home" (via own online registration)